Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to the Extreme Chef Blog!

Hey! I’m Pat, AKA the Extreme Chef! I’ve always had a passion for extreme sports and cooking and now I’m bringing that passion to you.

I was born in Mexico City and moved to Canada as a young child. With a home in Toronto and vacation properties in the Muskokas and Mexico, I have been exposed to all types of sports and cuisine. I developed my passion for cooking at an early age I’ve been in the kitchen experimenting with different ingredients all my life.

If I could have one wish in life it would be to spend every day bringing people together with a common love of food and sports.

Extreme Chef TV allows me to combine my passions for extreme sports and cooking and share them with the world. Through social media I will present different recipes and sports, along with instruction on each aspect. My goal is to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, while providing exciting ways to make delicious food to support that lifestyle!

I’ve been spending most of the summer in Muskoka tearing up Lake Joseph on the wakeboard and cooking up a storm for friends and family. Last weekend I took some time to head back to Toronto and enjoy some skateboarding in the city as well as filming some exciting webisodes to be posted right here for your enjoyment. Keep an eye out for the 1st installment of my Extreme Chef webisodes, as I show you how to perfect your sandwiches with my Make-Any-Sandwich-Better-Sauce!

Word son, until then stay up and get ready to have some fun in the kitchen.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment